Lynn University is a private university founded in 1963 and named after Christine and Eugene Lynn. It is located in Boca Raton, Florida.
The university awards both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees via its many colleges. The Colleges include; Colleges of Arts, Sciences, Aeronautics, Business and Management, and many more. Such as Education Communication and Designs, and the Lynn University of Music.
The music conservatory was established in 1992 and became a college in 1999. The Lynn of Music presents more than 50 performances every year. The Lynn University Conservatory of Music accepts applications into all levels of studies viz a viz Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Why you should consider Studying in Lynn University
- Modern teaching method; The university at large launched the iPad initiative. This initiative provide all students the necessory things. The university provides iPads which serve as a replacement for the textbooks and notebooks.
- The University offers more than 50 associates, undergraduate and 13+ postgraduate degrees.
- There are numerous student organizations within the campus
- The conservatory of music offers numerous scholarships to outstanding and talented music students.
- Students are allowed to take advance classes for graduation. And can reduse the one year.
- The university have students from different walks of life. Foreign students comprise about 25% of the population of students in the school.
- See https://explodescholarships.com for similar Scholarships, internship and paid job opportunities.
Lynn University Conservatory of Music Scholarship 2022/2023 for Eligible Students
The conservatory of music presents students with 2 options of scholarships; the first is the full-funded scholarship which is open to domestic and foreign undergraduate students. Who are eligible once they will accept into the Lynn University of Music.
A separate application for this scholarship is not required as it is offered automatically to students who meet the criteria. Acceptance to the Lynn University Conservatory of Music is based on success in an audition process organized solely for admission purposes.
The second scholarship is the University board grant. It is offered by the board of Lynn University to outstanding students.
- Local and international students are eligible for application
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for application
- Visit Lynn University application scholarship portal to see more
- See explodescholarships.com for similar opportunities.
How to apply for Lynn University Conservatory of Music Scholarship 2022/2023 for Domestic and International students
- Local students must apply by completing the FAFSA form .
- International students must complete the International Music Student Housing Application form
- International students must attach their resume, cover letter and scanned copies of documents.
- You can send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the deadline of application
Selection of successful candidates by Lynn University Conservatory of music
- Applications are sorted and reviewed by the Office of Student Financial Services (SFS).
- The SFS recommends a candidate who needs financial assistance to the Lynn University Conservatory of music.
- The Conservatory of Music makes the final decision regarding a candidate’s eligibility and the amount awarded in the grant.
Benefits offered by the Lynn University Conservatory of Music Scholarship for international students 2022/2023
- Fully funded scholarship may be awarded to students in Lynn University Conservatory of Music if they are eligible.
- The Lynn University Conservatory of music provides accommodation or housing allowance for eligible candidates
- See more about Scholarships, Internships and Jobs for International students at explodescholarships.com